MASTER CLASSES /
PRACTICAL HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS
How to make an intimate emotional short film working as a one-person band? (or as the cinematographer, director, and producer)
Masterclass’ consist of Ivana showing parts of her films and explaining methods of her work.
7-day practical hands-on filmmaking workshops are an intense film experience where students go through the process of making their own short film.
Master classes and workshops are suitable for universities, film festivals, cultural centers and NGOs.
Please schedule or request a syllabus at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Ivana was so inspiring! She was a bundle of heartfelt energy and willing to share so much of herself. When she left, all of my students said they hoped to one day be like her. They (and I) will never forget when Ivana came to AUBG.”
Filmmaker/Professor Melody Gilbert, American University in Bulgaria
“My experiences in this workshop were eyes-opening. I was tired in the evenings of hard work we had to do and at the same time satisfied as I’ve never been before. I found “it”, I felt “this is it”, this is what I want to do for the rest of this great life! “
Anna Scholl, master student, Universität Koblenz-Landau.
Previous talks, workshops and master classes:
- Institut für Kulturwissenschaft, Universität Koblenz-Landau, Germany
- Free Zone Junior, Free Zone Film Festival, Belgrade, Serbia
- Student’s City, ultural Center, Belgrade, Serbia
- Social Sciences and Humanities Seminar, Science Center, Petnica, Serbia
- Kino Kabare, Festival Interqalactique de l’image alternative 2014, Brest, France
- Faculty of Media and Communication, Belgrade, Serbia
- TEDxAUK, Pristina,Kosovo
- Heinrich-Boll Stiftung European Union, Brussels, Belgium
- Documentary Club, American University, Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
- School for Visual Anthropology, Belgrade, Serbia
- Migration Citizenship Education, Berlin, Germany
- Kino Klub Split, Split, Croatia
- Supetar Super Film Festival, Brac, Croatia
- Gypsy/Roma Human Rights Film Festival, New York City, USA
- International Institute of Social History, Graz, Austria